Sunday, July 10, 2016

How to: Request technical support

Help! If you are experiencing technical problems with your farm, I would first suggest reading through Zynga's support site here. If you are unable to locate an answer to your problem, you can contact Zynga directly.


STEPS
1. Open your farm. Tap the gear button located in the top right corner of the screen, under the People icon.
2. Tap the 'Help' tab, which is in the middle.
3. At the bottom of the screen you will see an 11 digit number, which is your Z-ID. Make note of this to provide to the support team.
4. Tap 'Player Support' located in the middle of the screen. You will be redirected to the Zynga support site.
5. Once the website loads you will notice a red 'Contact Support' button located right in the middle of the page. Click it and complete the 'Contact Support' form, including your Z-ID for reference. Press submit.

That's it! I have contacted Zynga Technical Support once before and someone responded within a day to correct my issue. I was very pleased with their prompt and helpful assistance, and hope your experience is just as positive.


Good luck and happy farming!

14 comments:

  1. hello, i am having difficult installing game farmville 2 country escape on my android. could you help me giving technical support email so i could play the game for your information i using os lollypop 5.1. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is something new to me. I did not know about these backup plans. I was following only anchorage tech support for brand since they were really good at that. Thank you so much for this kind of post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    After with the recent update my FarmVille stopped working. I wanted to give you my game id but I can not see anything apart from an emtpy screen. I tried cleaning the cache but it didnt help.
    Please help me.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does NOT work,, just keeps saying "reconnect soon so we can backup your progress" has said this since the beginning.. I even uninstalled the game from lvl 12 and reinstalled,, still says that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to contact support when u can't open your farm up! Give individuals another option. Have not been able to log in since update yesterday evening (June 21, 2018, around 7 pm. Have lost a day of the soceer quest, plus being able to use MOther Hubbard. YOUR SUGGESTIONS on blog are not fixing issue. Version 10.2.2528.0 for both windows 10 and android on mobile device.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot play game keeping getting a update pop up it will not let me log on this has been there for almost 2 weeks and I have tried everything that Zynga has suggested except for uninstalling so not want to go there really need help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my pastry oven disappeared it is level 6 fully upgraded. I went to see if I had stored it by accident. and it says I have 2 of 6 but there is only 1 showing on my farm..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! wine cooler repair near me

    ReplyDelete
  9. game lagging worse ever! help! please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why do I have so many upgrades? These upgrades make my game run worse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do I have so many upgrades? These upgrades make my game run worse

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I load my game app and it opens up I am set at level 1 and everything
    is missing. When I try to tap the gear icon it tells me that I should
    reconnect soon so that my game progress can be updated, but I have full
    internet connection. Everything is missing

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I load my game app and it opens up I am set at level 1 and everything
    is missing. When I try to tap the gear icon it tells me that I should
    reconnect soon so that my game progress can be updated, but I have full
    internet connection. Everything is missing. Struggling to get a hold of support

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saved game to my Facebook and cloud and lost my co op. Viewed co op and I am still in it but game says I'm not. Says I need to join.

    ReplyDelete