Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Thank you

Hi farmers, it's been awhile! Some of you may have noticed that I took a prolonged break from this blog. To be honest it was because I didn't feel as though it was really being of help to anyone, so my enthusiasm sort of fizzled out. I was therefore very surprised and happy to return to multiple comments and emails, and over 20k views. WOW! That boggles my mind. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed, as well as to all the silent readers out there. I appreciate you.

I want to make sure I am being as helpful as possible, so if you have any particular questions or requests for posts please do leave it in a comment below.

Good luck and happy farming!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Friendly Farmer..
    Thanks so much for your input.
    Helps Very Much..
    I also have a couple of questions...
    Past couple days on our Thanksgiving Task..
    My co-op friends sent Helping Hands..
    I immediately went to use them.. Was supposed to be three.. Was only one...
    AND ... I just finished the Thanksgiving Task.. Earned the YurTur Cat..
    HIT COMPLETE .. Now it is saying I need to go to the Gourd 10 more times after I have completed this Event...
    Thank You in Advance..
    Sharon M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mercy... The Turkey Cat... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to be .. Turkey Cat .. :)

    ReplyDelete