Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Premium Farm Hands: What do they do?

We all know keys are a precious commodity in Farmville, and many players stock up in order to purchase Premium Farm Hands. In addition to working around the farm just like any Human Farm Hand, these cute animals yield special rewards. In this post I will be sharing the perks of owning the permanent Premium Farm Hands currently available for purchase through keys. If you would like a separate post that details the rewards that come with the animal Farm Hands earned through past special events, please leave a comment and let me know!

*Below, when I  say "...extra if you get it," what I mean is that although using the Farm Hand does not guarantee you will get the item, if you DO end up getting it, you will get an extra. So for example, by using the Siamese Cat at Pappy's Pond, you may or may not get a Mint each time. However, if you ARE lucky enough to get that Mint, you will receive two instead of one! I hope that makes sense!




St. Bernard: 2 Blackberries guaranteed at Grandma's Glade, 2 Copper guaranteed at Merryweather Mine, increased chance of Bass at Pappy's Pond, increased chance of Lobster at Prosperity Pier


Siamese Cat: 2 Tin guaranteed at Merryweather Mine, increased chance of Chive at Grandma's Glade, extra Mint at Pappy's Pond if you get it


Tabby Cat: Increased chance of Pearl at Prosperity Pier, increased chance of Chive at Grandma's Glade with extra if you get it, extra Bass at Pappy's Pond if you get it


Hound Dog: 2 Blackberries guaranteed at Grandma's Glade, 2 Trout guaranteed at Pappy's Pond, increased chance of Copper at Merryweather Mine, increased chance of Lobster at Prosperity Pier


Border Collie: Increased chance of Chive at Grandma's Glade, Increased chance of Mint at Pappy's Pond, Increased chance of Copper at Merryweather Mine

A special thank you to reader Misty who emailed me to request this post!

Good luck and happy farming!

14 comments:

  1. I just found this today and wanted to thank you for your hard work.I have been playing offline for a year before going online a few months ago. Your articles would have helped me tremendously so I am passing the link to several new players I know. Thanks for the time and effort you have put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dei! A very belated but heartfelt thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to comment. I do so appreciate it, and am glad to know you found this helpful :) Thank you for sharing with others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just won the greyhound. What is the benefit of the tracksuit greyhound? What does it find?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracksuit greyhound finds 2 wood at Mill but usually send with all my other dogs.

      Delete
  4. I got Charlotte the event farm hand that guaranteed me 2 mints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this!!! I have seriously been putting the helpers in the wrong places and this is a huge help!! I saw a comment on your enthusiasm fizzling out....I know people don't know about this blog because I am in a co op and nobody has ever mentioned this. It isn't easy to find! And especially hard if you don't know it exists to begin with. Any chance you could update us on events? I never know when one starts. The only way I find out is someone in my co op tells me to go get the update and even then it takes several hours before it will update and let me play the event. Thanks for all of you posting on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I wanted to add this....cannot send you email without adding an app. Can you list another way to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx for this info! Is there a list on what each farmhand gives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a limit to how many permanent farmhands you can have

    ReplyDelete
  9. My bad, tracksuit greyhound finds 2 trout at pond, 2 wood found by wonder the whippet. Sorry they look so similar...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you use the glam cat at the m8ne you will get 3 quartz instead of two

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there one to get extra feathers at the mill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Dino Dog gives 2 feathers at the mill and a granola bar at the mine.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete